Top Ten Stories for March 13 through March 19 include a fiery solo accident, murder on the beach, and an injured musician returns to the stage.
Top Ten Stories for March 13 through March 19 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Fiery solo vehicle accident kills unidentified man
- Long Beach Police investigating murder of unidentified victim found on beach near 1900 block of E. Ocean Blvd.
- Top Ten Stories fo March 06 through March 12
- Orange County musician back on stage, credits Wound Care team for saving his hand
- Putting a stop to catalytic converter theft
- Some Orange County state offices have filing deadline extended by California Secretary of State
- Man arrested after brief pursuit in Old Town Seal Beach
- California Transportation Commission green lights $578 million to repair and maintain state’s infrastructure
- Cypress Police Department plans DUI/Driver’s License Checkpoint for this Saturday night
- City of Cypress issues RFP for for police towing and storage services
Cover graphic of the March 2022 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.