Several members of the Rossmoor Woman’s Club feted long-time member Charlotte Robertson on her 104th birthday on March 29th. Mrs. Robertson, who has lived in Rossmoor since 1966, joined the club in 1972 and is among its longest-serving members.
The club is a social and philanthropic organization affiliated with the international General Federation of Women’s Clubs. Formed in Rossmoor in 1958, it is open to members from throughout Orange and Los Angeles counties.
For more information about the Rossmoor Woman’s Club and any upcoming events, click here.