While pulling together the Top Ten Stories list on Sunday, April 10, I realized that I have neglected monthly, quarterly, and yearly Top Ten Stores. The last monthly Top Ten Stories article was for September 2021. As part of catching up, here is a list of the Top Ten Stories for October 2021, which included area code 562, a $33 million con, a meal for a crowd, and the Capitol riot.
Top Ten Stories for October 2021 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over that month (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Area code 562 to require ELEVEN-digit dialing beginning October 24
- Ex-pastor of Orange County church sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for orchestrating $33 million con
- Orange County Supervisor Katrina Foley releases statement on arrest of Huntington Beach resident related to January 6 Capitol Riots
- Governor Newsom signs eight bills authored by State Senator Dave Min
- Burned out from lingering pandemic, some on front lines find faith an antidote
- Sunday recipe: Zesty meal fit for a crowd
- California redistricting: make sure your voice is heard!
- Build your ‘cash’ account before retiring
- Long Beach Police investigating traffic fatality at Willow Street and Myrtle Avenue
- Long Beach Police investigating traffic fatality at Pacific Coast Highway and Lewis Avenue
Cover graphic of the October 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.