While pulling together the Top Ten Stories list on Sunday, April 10, I realized that I have neglected monthly, quarterly, and yearly Top Ten Stories. The last monthly Top Ten Stories article was for September 2021. As part of catching up, here is a list of the Top Ten Stories for December 2021, which included DUI and diversion, Congressional redistricting, mask mandates and an appetizer recipe.
Top Ten Stories for December 2021 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over that month (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- District Court of Appeal agrees with Orange County District Attorney: Driving under the influence defendants are not eligible for diversion
- Harley Rouda releases statement on CA Redistricting Commission final congressional line drawing
- Long Beach man dies of gunshot wounds
- Rescue California rebukes Newsom’s latest arbitrary, selective, and punitive mask mandate
- Sunday recipe: Festive appetizers to satisfy guests
- Sacramento woman pleads guilty in assault on flight attendant as plane descends to San Diego airport
- Long Beach Police reports traffic fatality at Atherton Street and Montair Avenue
- CHP issues missing person advisory for 17-year-old developmentally disabled person
- Pietrini Pizza temporarily closes due to passing of owner Gene Pietrini
- Effective Thursday, December 23 at 8:00 am: Evacuation Warning (Voluntary) issued for Bond Fire burn area
Cover graphic of the December 2021 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.