The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, May 13
- Westbound SR-91 from Magnolia to Harbor lanes #2, 3, and 4 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 on- and off-ramps at Magnolia, Brookhurst, Euclid, and on- ramp at Harbor from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 connector to northbound I-5 from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Saturday, May 14
- Northbound SR-1 lane #2 from Doheny Park Rd. to Golden Lantern from 1:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Sunday, May 15
- Northbound I-5 on-ramp at Fourth St. from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657) 328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Nathan Abler at (657) 650-5146 or TTY 711.