With summer just around the corner and 86% of Americans planning to take a vacation, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2022’s Most Fun States in America, as well as accompanying videos and expert commentary.
To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to casinos per capita.
Fun in California (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.):
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 1st – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 15th – Golf Courses & Country Clubs per Capita
- 1st – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 1st – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 1st – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 11th – Casinos per Capita
For the full report, please visit: