The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, July 15
- Northbound (NB) Interstate 5 (I-5) connector to WB State Route 91 (SR-91) from 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Saturday, July 16
- NB I-5 Katella on-ramp from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- WB SR-22 Brookhurst off-ramp from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- SB SR-133 connector to SB I-405 from 3:45 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- NB I-405 Avenue of the Arts on-ramp from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657) 328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e. Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Raquel Ortiz at (424) 413-1107 or TTY 711.