The Cottage Industries LLC (The LAB Anti-Mall team) proudly announces a stellar lineup of tenants for the Farm Block (Phase I) of the project, looking to debut late 2022-early 2023.
Owner Linda Sadeghi states, “COVID-19 had its blessing in giving us time to step back, rethink, redesign and reposition. We’re so inspired by the fresh entrepreneurs engaged in the Farm Block, initiating our ‘neighborhood within a neighborhood’ – Cottage Industries.”
Our tenant family includes:
- Smoke Queen Barbecue by Winnie Yee-Lakhani – Asian American Barbecue
- GameCraft Brewing – Hand Crafted Beers, Pub-Style Food and Entertainment
- Spotless Burgers – Vegan
- Spotless Ice Cream – Vegan
- White Elephant – Modernized Thai
- Boba Guys – Artisanal Culturally Inspired Milk Teas
- Eco Now by Thea Merritt – Zero Waste and Refill Shop
And weekend pop ups for start-ups!
The Farm Block establishes the eastern portion of the project and is currently under construction. The entire project spans 12 existing residential homes, 10 garages, 1 guest house and 4 added structures; housing a diverse community of restaurants, cafes and services, including 10 unique Bed & Breakfast studios with the mantra of ‘there’s no place like home.’
Mayor Steve Jones of Garden Grove is “…excited to welcome Cottage Industries’ first tenant lineup to the community! This innovative project that repurposes craftsman homes highlights the city’s Re:Imagine Garden Grove efforts to create unique places in the downtown area.”