The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closures for maintenance repairs:
Friday, July 22
- Northbound Interstate 5 (I-5) on-ramp from NB El Toro Road from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Northbound I-5 #5 lane from El Toro Road to truck bypass lane at NB I-405 from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Southbound I-5 off-ramp to Ortega Highway (SR-74) from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Saturday, July 23
- Northbound State Route 55 (SR-55) off-ramp to EB/WB Dyer Road from 6:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 #3, 4 and 5 lanes from Imperial Highway (SR-90) to Weir Canyon Road from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 off-ramp to NB/SB Weir Canyon Road from 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Messages Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office at (657) 328-6000 or on social media via Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e., Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Nathan Abler at (657) 650-5146 or TTY 711.