Lakewood City Hall will be closed on Monday, Sept. 5 in observance of Labor Day.
- Trash service will operate on the regular schedule.
- There will be no street sweeping on this day, no makeup sweep and no street sweeping-related parking enforcement.
- There will be no DASH service.
When City Hall is closed, here is how you can report a non-emergency issue:
- Call and leave a message for the customer service staff at 562-866-9771, extension 2140 or send an email to [email protected] They will answer messages on the next business day.
- Submit a non-emergency service request online at www.lakewoodcity.org/service.
- Use the Lakewood Connect app for your smartphone to report an issue, ask a question or give input to the City of Lakewood. The app is available for free from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
For questions or requests regarding trash and disposal services, contact EDCO Disposal at 562-531-3054.
Emergency service requests
If your request is a life-threatening emergency, please phone 9-1-1.
For emergency city service requests, like downed tree limbs or water main leaks, please phone 562-866-9771 and follow the recorded instructions to page a 24-hour city emergency staff worker.