The second annual multicultural food and music festival called Lakewood’s Fest-Of-All returns on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 2 to 8 p.m. at Lakewood Center in the large parking area south of El Torito and west of Target.
Representing the wide variety of cultures which Lakewood is proud to have in the community, Lakewood’s Fest-Of-All will include the following fun features:
- Two entertainment stages—with a wide variety of musical and dance acts
- Multicultural Food Court
- Family Fun Zone with inflatable attractions
- Craft Village
- Children’s Cultural Booth
- Art and Poetry Showcase from Lakewood youth
- Passport Around the World
|2 – 2:15 p.m.||Welcome & Introductions|
|2:15 – 2:40 p.m.||Aztec Dancers (Indigenous Mexican Dance)|
|2:45 – 3:10 p.m.||SoCal Youth Lion and Dragon Dance Team (Chinese Dance)|
|3:15 – 3:40 p.m.||Dembrebrah Drum and Dance Ensemble (African Dance)|
|3:45 – 5:15 p.m.||Flogging Seagulls (songs of the ’80s with an Irish-Celtic Twist)|
|5:15 – 5:40 p.m.||Latinas Art Foundation (Ballet Folklorico)|
|5:45 – 6:10 p.m.||CA All Star Cloggers (Percussive Dance)|
|6:15 – 6:30 p.m.||Words from City Council|
|6:30 – 8 p.m.||Closing performance by OC Groove (R&B, Funk, Soul & Blues)|
Multicultural food court vendors
- Chef Smile’s (Jamaican)
- Chinitos Tacos (Asian Fusion)
- Crazy Delights La Michoacana (Mexican Treats)
- George’s Greek Café (Greek)
- Wild Horse Café (Native American)
- Rice Balls of Fire (Korean/Hawaiian Fusion)
- Streets of Vietnam (Vietnamese)
- Taco Bite (Mexican Cuisine)
- The Berlin Truck (German)
Updates will be posted to the Fest-Of-All webpage.
Free Shuttle Service
Free shuttle service runs every 15 minutes from 1:30 to 8:30 p.m. from Lakewood City Hall (Clark/Del Amo) east parking lot to the Fest-Of-All entrance.
For more information, call 562-866-9771, extension 2408.