Top Ten Stories for September 11 through September 17 include a CDC health alert, arterial road construction, and an off-ramp closure.
Top Ten Stories for September 11 through September 17 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- CDC issues health alert about severe respiratory illnesses associated with rhinoviruses and/or enteroviruses reported in multiple states
- Beach Boulevard to be resurfaced in Huntington Beach starting September 12
- CHP issues Amber Alert for missing two-year-old out of Buena Park
- Southbound I-405 off-Ramp to Seal Beach Boulevard to close for approximately one month
- Pioneering Mexican restaurant El Torito honors 68 years and Hispanic Heritage Month with special programming and events
- John Moorlach running for Mayor of Costa Mesa
- Supervisor Katrina Foley joins state officials in announcing criminal plea agreements and fines related to Orange County Oil Spill
- Cypress Council Member Frances Marquez again amazes and astounds
- Cypress police blotter, September 5 to September 11, 2022
- Woman arrested for attempted murder of a family member in Seal Beach
Cover graphic of the September 2022 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.