Top Ten Stories for September 18 through September 24 include a USC dean pleads guilty, the Coast Guard finds a diver, and the OC Japan Fair.
Top Ten Stories for September 18 through September 24 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Former dean of USC’s Social Work School agrees to plead guilty to bribery for funneling $100,000 payment to secure County contract
- Coast Guard locates 66-year-old missing diver near Channel Islands
- 12th OC Japan Fair brings Japan to SoCal October 21 to 23, 2022
- 2ND & PCH Shopping Center presents outdoor concert series “Rock 2ND & PCH”
- Letter to the Editor: Los Alamitos Unified exacerbates mental health issues with tampons in boys’ restroom
- Cypress police blotter, September 12 to September 18, 2022
- Second Annual Fest-of-All coming in Lakewood
- I-405 Improvement Project construction alert: Week of Monday, September 26
- Letter to the Editor: Marquez opens Cypress to liability by disregarding council rules
- Amtrak invites the community to a track safety event in Fullerton
Cover graphic of the September 2022 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.