As I begin the new legislative session, I am proud recap my legislative successes achieved in 2022. Nine of my bills authored were signed by Governor Newsom, including measures to help expand housing opportunities in California, improve transparency in public service, and provide services to help some of our state’s most vulnerable residents.
- AB 408 K-12: Homeless Youth – School Liaisons
- AB 498 Medi-Cal: Orange County Health Authority
- AB 666 Mental Health: Workforce
- AB 1595 Orange County Veterans Cemetery
- AB 2221 ADU Reform
- AB 2233 State Surplus Properties: Housing
- AB 2508 K-12: Professional Counselors
- AB 2827 K-12: Special Education – Access
- AB 2256 Office of Broadband and Digital Literacy
I also secured $16 million in budget resources to help improve the health and safety of many in who live in our community.
- $6 million to the City of Fullerton for the Navigation Center Project
- $5 million to the City of Buena Park for the New Municipal Water Well and Reservoir
- $2 million to the City of Fullerton for the Women’s Transitional Living Center
- $2 million to the CSUF Center for Healthy Neighborhoods
- $1 million to Korean Community Services for Three Mobile Health Clinics
Soon, I will introduce new bills that will provide additional support and resources to our community. If you have any questions about my legislative package or if my office can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to call (714) 525-6515. My door is always open and we’re here to help!
Thank you for your continued support and for another opportunity to serve as your Assembly representative.