You may have already experienced the new and updated Seal Beach parking pay stations (kiosks) located in the beach parking lots. To further improve your parking experience, the new pay stations have been installed at the Main Street parking lots and will be operational on Friday, January 20, 2023. In addition to the new pay stations, we have expanded the use of the Passport mobile payment system (www.passportparking.com). This will provide a more consistent and uniform parking experience for our community and its visitors.
The hours of operation will continue to be DAILY: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with a 2-Hour maximum time limit and $1.00 rate per hour.
These are a few of the updated parking technology features:
- Payment Options: Pay stations will accept credit/debit cards, coins, mobile and contactless payments for increased flexibility.
- Less Infrastructure: Individual meters have been removed to further improve the downtown aesthetic while providing additional and convenient payment options.
- Consistent Technology: The same equipment and mobile payment system are utilized throughout the paid parking program. Parking locations are designated by the posted zone number.
Main Street Paid Parking Locations:
- 120 Main Street Lot: 2 pay stations & Passport Mobile Zone #9079
- 300 (E) Main Street Lot: 1 pay station & Passport Mobile Zone #9077
- 301 (W) Main Street Lot 1 pay station & Passport Mobile Zone #9078
If you have any questions about the new pay stations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.