With Valentine’s Day around the corner and high inflation making dates more expensive, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2023’s Best & Worst States for Singles, as well as expert commentary.
To help unattached Americans improve their chances of finding love, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 30 key indicators of dating-friendliness. The data set ranges from the share of single adults to online-dating opportunities to restaurants per capita.
Dating in California (1=Best; 25=Avg.):
- 9th – % of Single Adults
- 4th – Online-Dating Opportunities
- 8th – Mobile-Dating Opportunities
- 1st – Restaurants per Capita
- 1st – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 8th – Percentage of Residents 12+ Who Are Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19
For the full report, please visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-singles/31667