The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to conduct a 55-hour closure from 10 p.m. Friday, February 10 until 5 a.m. Monday, February 13.
- All Eastbound and Westbound lanes of Lambert Rd. at SR-57 closed (under bridge).
- Northbound SR-57 Lambert off-ramp right turn only
- Northbound SR-57 Lambert on-ramp closed
- Southbound SR-57 Lambert off-ramp right turn only
- Southbound SR-57 Lambert on-ramp open
- Detours will be in place
For safety, please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of Caltrans crews and travelers.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic changeable messages signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact PIO Sheilah Fortenberry or connect with Caltrans District 12 on social media via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.