Top Ten Stories for February 12 through February 18 2023 include a California constitutional amendment and revitalizing small business.
Top Ten Stories for February 12 through February 18 2023 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last year (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Governor Newsom’s statement on constitutional amendment to repeal Prop. 8
- State Treasurer Fiona Ma announces first loans offered through revitalized State Small Business Program
- Long Beach Police investigating traffic fatality at Pacific Coast Highway and Harbor Avenue
- Assemblyman Tri Ta (AD-70) seeks nominations for 2023 Woman of the Year
- Governor Newsom signs order to build water resilience amid climate-driven extreme weather
- Cypress police blotter, February 5 to February 11, 2023
- Retired Assemblyman Van Tran announces campaign to replace termed-out OC Supervisor Do in District 1
- Breeze Airways debuts from Orange County’s John Wayne Airport
- New law seeks to eliminate metallic balloon hazards
- Fontana man pleads guilty to four felonies related to Capitol breach
Cover graphic of the February 2023 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Download OCB DARTS now — it’s free!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.