Top Ten Stories for February 19 through February 25 2023 include Nashville on the Coast, storm water, and a coyote attack.
Top Ten Stories for February 19 through February 25 2023 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last year (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Seal Beach to host Nashville on the Coast concert series on March 1-5, 2023
- Republican Party of Orange County makes rare early endorsement of Scott Baugh for 47th Congressional District
- Governor Newsom highlights 6 ways California is capturing and storing water from storms
- Pet killed by coyote in Cypress
- Orange County Breeze closed on February 20 2023
- Rene Lopez Jr. of Westminster sworn in as CHP officer
- Cypress police blotter, February 12 to February 18, 2023
- California is transforming education through community schools
- Hit-and-run driver surrenders to Seal Beach Police
- Senator Min introduces legislation requiring all banks seeking to do business with California to cut ties with the gun industry
Cover graphic of the February 2023 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide.
Download OCB DARTS now — it’s free!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.