The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is scheduled to have the following closure for maintenance repairs:
Friday, March 3
- Southbound State Route (SR) 241 off-ramp to southbound Santa Margarita Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, March 4
- Southbound Interstate 5 (I-5) connector to eastbound SR-91 from 3 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Northbound I-5 off-ramp to Artesia Boulevard from 5 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Northbound SR-73 off-ramp to northbound University Drive from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Southbound I-5 on-ramp from southbound Avenida Pico from 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Westbound SR-91 on-ramp from Tustin Avenue from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sunday, March 5
- Northbound SR-55 Express Lanes from Lincoln Avenue/Santiago Boulevard/Nohl Ranch Road to eastbound SR-91 Express Lane entrance from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 Express Lanes from SR-55 to Green River/Riverside County line from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Eastbound SR-91 lanes # 1 & 2 (left lanes) from SR-57 to Express Lane entrance from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Westbound SR-91 Express Lanes from Riverside County line to SR-55 from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Southbound SR-73 off-ramp to southbound Bison Avenue from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m
Please obey all posted signs and traffic instructions for the safety of Caltrans crews and travelers.
Caltrans appreciates the public’s patience while we perform this work. Electronic Changeable Message Signs will notify drivers of the closure. The work schedule is subject to change due to traffic incidents, weather, availability of equipment and/or materials, and/or construction-related issues.
For more information and updates, you may contact the District 12 Public Information Office via email at D12PIO@dot.ca.gov or on social media: Twitter @CaltransOC, Facebook @CaltransOC and Instagram @CaltransOC.
For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e., Braille, large print, sign language interpreter) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Sheilah Fortenberry at (949) 969-5055 or TTY 711.